"Microserve rebranded our site, with a completely new logo and design. They built the site using Drupal which makes it easy to edit content and update many pages at once. Microserve also worked on the search engine optimisation and we are now number 1 for A Level Revision and have moved up to number 2 for GCSE Revision. We are now set to double our income from advertising because our advertisers are happy to be associated with the brand and we are driving more traffic to the site. Our bounce rate has been reduced by 10% and the number of pages per visit is up by 15%. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Microserve. They dealt with us professionally and they fitted in perfectly with our way of working."
Judge Singh - DirectorSite Features:
- Over 3000 pages of revision content
- Quizzes to test a variety of subjects
- 300,000 unique users per month
- 3 million page views per month
- Drupal 6 Quiz module
- Advertisement module
- Caching modules
SJS is the leading job site for students in New Zealand.
The core service of SJS is match-making jobs and students. SJS align the requirements of employers with jobs and the needs of students looking for work. They don’t let commercial objectives get in the way of ensuring employers and students with shared interests, can find and engage with one another effectively and efficiently.
Working with Microserve, SJS spent time specifying a system which would help them with their key objectives.
We worked through the process of gathering requirements and interpreted these into technical wireframes. Working with designers, a key objective was to ensure that the site was both engaging for students and reassuringly business-like for employers.
While the creative process was underway, we started building the nuts and bolts of the system to optimise Drupal for speedy searching and to allow the SJS call centre to efficiently manage their workflows using the system.Site Features:
- Sophisticated search using Apache Solr
- Call Centre System supporting 30 full time users
- Criteria matching processes
- Full reporting direct into government departments
- Drupal 7
- Fast searching using Apache Solr Search
- Memcache for speedy caching
- MongoDB for a high performance database alongside MySQL
- Reverse Proxy and extensive load balancing
Simitive choose Microserve to build them an online performance management solution. The system provides the following:
- Online Appraisal
- Managing Goals and Objectives
- Managing Learning
- Managing Essential Training
- Managing On-boarding
- Delivering Competencies and Behaviours
- Integrating Academic and Learning KPI's
- Talent Management
- Succession Planning
- Seamless integration with existing university HR systems
- Used in 4 continents and supports local time zones
- Hierarchial customisable permissions controllable by the users
- Allows users to customise their own look and feel
- Integrates with University HR systems
- Drupal 7
- Uses Greylog to log data and report across all site instances
- Uses Drush to setup new site instances in seconds
- Uses Sasson theme to allow custom branding across all instances
Book-it is an intuitive and flexible web application, providing online booking for member based sports centres and health clubs. It is the first court booking system to provide features such as iPhone support, text or email alerts and court booking reminders.
Book-it makes it easier for members to book facilities and reduces administrative staff burden taking phone calls.
"The on-line system looks more professional and is more efficient, putting the old paper system to shame. Visitors and prospective members are impressed and it has raised the profile of the Club."
Tracey - Receptionist at www.bltsc.co.ukSite Features:
- Online court booking
- Texting and email of court reminders and cancellations
Care Planner is a web application that helps home care companies plan their rosters, manage their Carers and Service Users and create invoices and time sheets. It integrates with call monitoring software and google maps to provide automatic mileage reports. It has been written with the requirement of being very easy to use so that training isn't required.
“One of the main reasons we received an excellent from CSCI in Organisation and running of the business earlier this year, was because of our ability to plan and manage the business efficiently using Care Planner.”
Simon Swindells - Premier Homecare Ltd, BristolSite Features:
- Recommends best carer for an appointment
- Mileage travelled calculated through Google maps
- Graphic view of rosters and schedules
- Generates invoices and payslips
- Drupal 7
- Custom Google Maps API integration
- Uses the Homebox dashboard module
- Ajax and jQuery